E-Motion takes on both external-funded projects from customers or sponsors, and self-funded projects.
If you are a customer or sponsor:
Typical externally-funded projects follow the below steps:
- Kickoff- secure funding, resourcing; define deliverable and deadlines.
- Planning – form team, identify tasks, develop schedule.
- Execution – meet task deadlines and performance goals
- Reporting – document the work
- Delivery – deliver agreed-to work products to customer/sponsors.
Typically the work products from publicly funded projects will accessible publicly, or as a minimum, by the donors. Sponsors wishing to fund a private project should contact E-Motion using the form on Contact Us page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are a student wishing to participate:
Fill out the contact form and indicate that you are a student, which school you are from, your GPA in STEM course work, and we will get in touch with you.